TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions
Please be sure you familiarise yourself with our terms and conditions before you make a purchase. For more information or help on consumer rights please visit
IMPORTANT: If you provide an incorrect shipping address DIXIEGRAZE is not liable and if the package gets returned back to us due to this you will have to pay a new shipping in order for us to ship it out again. This policy also applies for any packages that are unclaimed and get returned to us.
For all international orders Fedex will attempt delivery and then hold your package for 5 working days if you are not at home. It is the customers own responsibility to make arrangements to then either redeliver or collect their package within this time frame, after that it will automatically get returned back to us, in the event that this happen we will have to request a which will cover the package being sent back to us with Fedex + having it re-sent back out to you again. We are unable to any returned shipments, and we can only send the package out again. There is NO for any returned shipments. DIXIEGRAZE is not held responsible for unclaimed shipments. Please also note that in addition to this , we will also not be able to refund the original .
By continuing to use this website you are indicating that you accept these terms and conditions of use. These are the terms and conditions on which we will supply our products to you. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not use this site at any time.
- You acknowledge and will respect all such intellectual property rights we own or may own or those owned by a third party in the look and feel of the website and its contents including any sounds, music, text, graphics, data, stills, photographs and moving images. Such intellectual property rights shall include any registered and unregistered intellectual property rights, rights of any type or nature including trademarks and community marks. You further agree that you will not infringe our copyright or copyright of a third party by any method or manner now known or as may exist in the future.
- You may use, store, print and download information contained in pages from this website for your own personal use to enable you to create a 'wish list' of products from our products range.
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any part of the website without written consent from us.
- We may make changes to this website at any time without notice or warning, including changes to these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to alter the quoted prices of all or any of the goods without prior notice, in the event of any increase of costs it will do with any factory beyond our control; such as the cost of materials, labour or shipping fees, foreign exchange fluctuations and currency regulations.
Use of the website
- You shall not use the website in any way that will damage it or interrupt its provision. You shall not use the website to transmit or post any computer viruses.
- We make every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any website accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to provide adequate protection for your equipment which you use to access this website. We will not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage which may be caused to any equipment arising as a result of your use of this website.
- We will try to make sure that the website is always available. However, this will not always be possible, and we will not be liable if the website is unavailable for any reason.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim in damages and/or be a criminal offence.
HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
After placing an order you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance by sending you an email that confirms that your order has been shipped. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the shipping confirmation.
If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel it at any time before we have sent our shipping email to you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your order, please make sure you include your name, address and your order number.
Items purchased from our website may be refunded providing that you request this within 14 days from the date of delivery and the item is unworn and in resaleable condition. Please note that earrings and customised items are exempt from our return policy.
While we make every effort to ensure our Website is as accurate, current, complete or error free as possible, unless we are at fault we are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors which are beyond our reasonable control. In particular, we cannot guarantee that colours in our images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors. The product dimensions supplied are intended to give an approximate indication of the size of individual products. Products shown may not be actual size. If you have any doubts about the colour, size or any other specification of the goods you wish to order, we recommend you contact us at email@example.com prior to placing an order on the website.
We will not be responsible to you or any third party for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any indirect or consequential loss in connection with your use of the website.
We Remain Liable However For:
loss, damage, death or personal injury resulting from our negligence;
fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations;
any breach of the obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982;
defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
These Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online are governed by the law of England and you and we agree to use the English courts if there is any dispute between us.
- Definitions & General Considerations
"We" and "us"
means the website at www.dixiegraze.uk
means the person using the website to purchase any of our goods online.
- means all days other than Saturdays, Sundays and English statutory and public holidays.
- By using the Website to buy goods online, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old, or, if you are under 18, that you are placing an order on this website with the consent of your parent or guardian.
Dixiegraze is Trademarked
If you have any questions relating to this website please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org