PLEASE READ FOLLOWING BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
This necklace is custom made, meaning we do not have any names already available in stock. Due to the nature of this please allow approximately a total of 4-6 weeks from order date to delivery date (Sometimes less depending on country )
- Material: 18k gold plated over stainless steel.
- Thickness of name plate; 1.7mm
- Stainless steel is a highly durable metal against tarnish and rust.
- Custom items are final sale
HOW TO ORDER IN 3 EASY STEPS
- 1. Choose your chain length: 16 inch or 18 inch. Both comes with a 2 inch extender chain. 16 inch (40 cm) can adjust up to 18 inch (45 cm) and 18 inch (45 cm) can adjust up to 20 inch (50cm)
- 2. On the checkout page there is a box called " NOTES” please provide the name there.
We do not offer translations, you must provide the name in the letters of the actual language you want. Please paste this in the notes section. We regret to inform you that we do not accept photos, screenshots or hyperlinks of spellings.
If you want Arabic then the name must be provided in the Arabic letters, if you want the name in Japanese then the letters must also be provided in Japanese and so on. We can do ANY language as long as you provide the spelling for it.
If you would like your necklace in silver colour (Stainless steel) please also specify that in the notes section. Please note that stainless steel itself is darker in colour than actual silver.
To get an idea of how your necklace will look please refer to our photos and the sample names displaying each font and style
3. LAST STEP! Time to double check the information you have provided to us; make sure your chain length and spelling is 100% correct, if you make a mistake and write for example Sarh instead of Sarah, we are not liable for any spelling mistakes or errors. Please note; the more letters the smaller the size of the necklace will be, the less letters the bigger the size of the necklace will be
(May not be suitable for those with severe nickel allergy, however our plating method is allergy friendly, please buy at own risk)
Although all of our items are gold plated, if not worn with care it loses its plating in course of time. It will fade faster in contact with finger imprints, perfume, oil, cosmetics, sweat, moisture/humidity etc. Our tips for longer lasting jewellery is to take if off when sleeping/showering and keeping it away from other materials, for example storing it in the box it came with or hang it up. Please also note that, although every effort is made to photograph our items accurately and describe our products in detail, we cannot guarantee every computer monitor will accurately depict the actual colour of the merchandise. Please contact us with any questions about the colour or size of any item if you are unsure about this. Alternatively you may look at our instagram @dixiegraze for customer photos and other photos of the products.