Set of two rings. Sold as a set ONLY!
- Cubic zirconia details.
- High quality 18k gold plating over copper
- Always take rings off when washing your hands.
- Choose between 5 sizes and get your perfect desired fit and style, wether it’s worn as a midi, knuckle or normal ring - the choice is yours!
- If you are unsure of what size please choose one SIZE UP instead of one size down.
- Use one of the 2 helpful ring size guides to find out your size if you don’t already know it. When measuring make sure you don’t measure the string/paper too tight, the ring must be able to slide on and off without force. If unsure about a size its always best to go up than down a size. I
- Always take rings off when washing hands.
Although all of our items are gold plated, if not worn with care it loses its plating in course of time. It will fade faster in contact with finger imprints, perfume, oil, cosmetics, sweat, moisture/humidity etc. Our tips for longer lasting jewellery is to take if off when sleeping/showering and keeping it away from other materials, for example storing it in the box it came with or hang it up. Please also note that, although every effort is made to photograph our items accurately and describe our products in detail, we cannot guarantee every computer monitor will accurately depict the actual colour of the merchandise. Please contact us with any questions about the colour or size of any item if you are unsure about this. Alternatively you may look at our instagram @dixiegraze for customer photos and other photos of the products.
I was keen on getting the milk and honey set once i saw it on insta. I ordered it asap but got the ring size completely wrong. The rings look exactly like the picture so i decide to email Dixie Graze and ask if there was a way to return and get my actually size (if they were still in stock) since i really liked them. They replied within the same day and I am extremely content of the measure they put in place to satisfy my request (especially when the mistake was on my end).
The prettiest rings, elevates any look.
Good quality and look expensive!
Love them, got lots of compliments already! Can wear one at a time for day to day, or stack depending on how much I want to go all out!
Love it so much